Purpose and scope of the collection
The main data collection on the website happinessinyourface.net includes the name, email, phone number, address of the customer.
This is the information that happinessinyourface.net needs customers to provide when registering to use the service and let happinessinyourface.net contact to confirm when the customer needs support and advice on the website to ensure the interests of consumers.
1. About collecting information
- Customer is responsible for ensuring that the information provided by Customer is complete and accurate, and is always up to date to ensure completeness and accuracy. Happiness In Your Face is not responsible for resolving any disputes if the information provided by the customer is inaccurate, or not updated, or forged.
2. Regarding the storage and confidentiality of private information
Customer information, as well as information exchanged between the customer and
Happiness In Your Face, are kept confidential by Happiness In Your Face system.
Happinessinyourface.net is equipped with appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of customer information. Happiness In Your Face also regularly coordinates with security experts to update the latest information on network security to ensure the safety of customer information when the customer uses the features of happinessinyourface.net. When collecting data, happinessinyourface.net performs storage and security of customer information at the server system and this customer information is secured by firewalls, access control, encrypt data.
Happiness In Your Face still stores customer information and for fraud prevention, investigation, inquiry, etc. This customer information will be stored by Happiness In Your Face on the server system for up to 12 (twelve) months from the date the customer received their order. After this period ends, Happiness In Your Face will proceed to permanently delete the information of the customer who has closed the order.
Customer absolutely must not have any acts of using tools or programs to illegally interfere in the system or alter the data structure of Happiness In Your Face, as well as any other acts to distribute, advocating for activities with the purpose of interfering, sabotaging or entering into Happiness In Your Face's system data, as well as other acts prohibited by Vietnamese law. In case Happiness In Your Face detects that the customer has intentionally forged, fraudulent, distributing unauthorized information, etc., Happiness In Your Face has the right to transfer customer to the competent authorities for processing according to the law.
3. Regarding the use of Customer Information
Happiness In Your Face has the right to use the information provided by the customer, including but limited to:
- Provide services/utilities for Customers based on customers' needs and habits when accessing happinessinyourface.net;
- Sending notices, exchanging information between Customers with Happiness In Your Face Team.
- Contact, support and resolve with customers in special cases.
4. About sharing customer Information
- Happiness In Your Face does not provide customer information to any third party unless it is required by competent government agencies, or as required by law, or when the information is provided. it is necessary for Happiness In Your Face to provide services/utilities to the customer (eg providing necessary forwarding information to the shipping partner units, etc.).
- In addition to the above cases, Happiness In Your Face will have specific notice to the customer when it is required to disclose customer information to a third party. In this case, Happiness In Your Face undertakes to disclose customer information only with the consent of the customer.
Happiness In Your Face may share customer information for the following purposes:
- Market research and analysis reports: Happiness In Your Face can use customer information to research the market, synthesize, analyze general information of customers (eg average age, geographic area), detailed information will be hidden and used only for statistical work.
- Exchange of Customer Information with partners that have signed customer care association agreements with Happiness In Your Face: Happiness In Your Face may share customer information with affiliate partners and associated electronic information sites in Happiness In Your Face's domestic and international (if any). This sharing helps Happiness In Your Face to provide the customer with information about products and services, related to goods, services and other issues that the customer may be interested in. In the event that Happiness In Your Face affiliates is granted access to customer information, they will be required to strictly adhere to the provisions described in this Policy.
- Exchange of Customer Information with third parties that are partners and agents of Happiness In Your Face: Happiness In Your Face may transfer customer information to agents and subcontractors for data analysis, marketing and translation assistance. customer service. Happiness In Your Face may also exchange customer information with third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
- Communication of Customer Information with advertising partners: The Customer's behavior tracking system is used by Happiness In Your Face on the advertising display channel (for example, Customer remarketing, campaign management system DoubleClick ads, reports on customer demographics, preferences with Google Analytics tools, etc.), can collect information such as age, gender, interests and number of interactions ad occurrences. With the ad settings feature, the Customer can choose to get out of the customer behavior tracking feature of Google Analytics and choose how the advertising display channel appears on Google.
- Exchange of Customer Information with other business units that Happiness In Your Face plans to merge or acquire: in this case, Happiness In Your Face will require those entities to strictly comply with this policy.
Happiness In Your Face provides cookies or similar technologies, in order to collect information such as access history, customer actions when accessing and using Happiness In Your Face features, etc. to increase the security experience and help Happiness In Your Face understand the needs and preferences of the Customer in order to provide a better service.
6. Contact, answer questions
Whenever customers need support, please call 028 3775 4794 or send an email to email@example.com